Bluetooth speakers system are continuously growing more effective and amazing. Some now feature hi-fi audio quality and ruggedized functions (waterproof, dust proof, IPX7, etc) that allow you to take them almost anywhere – plus better battery power.
Here are some of the best bluetooth speakers 2017 you can find, and the extra functions they offer. If these are too wealthy for your blood, check out our best portable bluetooth speakers under $100. Or if you’re looking for more options, be sure to read our bluetooth speaker reviews.
10 of the Best Bluetooth Speakers 2017
Fugoo Sport Bluetooth Speaker – Best Outdoor Speaker
FUGOO Sport - Portable Rugged Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Waterproof Longest 40 Hrs Battery Life (Black/Teal)
5 used from $69.99
- Rugged Sport model is snow proof, sand proof, and waterproof to 3 feet for 30 minutes
- Built-in microphone for full-duplex speakerphone, Siri, and Google Now capability
- Six drivers on four sides for a 360-degree sweet spot and incredible 95dB SPL-A volume
- World's Best battery life: 40 hours at 50% loudness
Crazy name aside, the Fugoo Game provides some amazing functions. It is particularly mild for a high-quality program at just over one lb, and is one of the best audio program for outside usage. It has more ruggedized functions than nearly any gamer its dimension, ranked to be water resistant, mudproof, snowprooft, and shockproof, so you can take it just about anywhere without concerning.
The battery power is also amazing, with 40 time provided on a individual cost, plus there are a set of neodymium motorists which generate expectational audio great quality in 360 levels according to the producer. You can even modify its “jacket” if you don’t need its strong abilities, which in convert decreases its bodyweight. You can buy this speaker for $199.99, though it was lately, in Goal 2016, promoting for $30 off.
Best Bluetooth Speaker: Logitech UE Boom 2 – Best Party Speaker
UE BOOM 2 Phantom Wireless Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof and Shockproof)
20 used from $124.75
- Insanely good, loud 360 degree sound with deep bass
- Portable design so you can bring the music anywhere
- Waterproof*, shockproof, designed for adventure (* IPX-7 rated waterproof up to 30 minutes and a depth of one meter)
- Say it to play it with Siri and Google Now voice integration
- PartyUp from Ultimate Ears allows you to wirelessly connect more than 50 UE speakers
- 15-hour battery life and 100 ft. Bluetooth wireless range (Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles)
The Logitech Greatest Hearing Growth speaker is another competitor for the best bluetooth speaker around. Presenting what it calls “360-degree” sound, this presenter has a 15 hour battery power and is designed to be toted just about anywhere, from back packs to poolsides. NFC allows it to be combined to two bluetooth devices at the same time. It’s both water and dirt proof, and comes in a number of color styles. Definitely targeted at a younger, get-up-and-go creation, this speaker costs $199.99.
The Growth 2 is now water proof, though the speaker to a degree hasn’t modified.
Bose SoundLink III Bluetooth Speaker – Best Full Room Sound
Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III
14 used from $229.99
- Connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth device
- Sound performance unlike any other mobile speaker this size
- Curved edges and thin profile for easy grab-and-go portability
- Silicone button panel protects from dirt and dust; Rechargeable battery plays up to 14 hours
You really shouldn’t be surprised that a Bose system made its way to this record, with the brand’s reputation for high-quality audio. This is one of the best convenient Bluetooth audio system around, with a more ruggedized design than Bose usually tries. The the multiple passive rad audio system, however, are right up the Bose street.
This speaker has a rechargeable battery power that guarantees up to 14 hours of battery power. And while it’s not the most convenient of audio system compared to our top 2, it does offer exceptional audio high quality that is remarkable by audio system in our record. That said, the biggest warning maybe the price, which is $299 for top-quality audio.
Logitech UE Roll – Best Travel Speaker
UE ROLL Wireless Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Waterproof and Shockproof) - Volcano
14 used from $46.99
- Powerful pint-sized wireless Bluetooth speaker-small and lightweight so you can blast your music out loud everywhere
- Unapologetically awesome 360-degree sound with deep bass
- Waterproof (IPX7 rated) life-resistant shell designed for adventure ( Waterproof for up to 30 minutes and a depth of 1 meter)
- 65 ft. Bluetooth wireless range and 9 hr. battery life go as long as you can (Actual wireless range and battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions)
t might be small, but the Logitech UE Move bluetooth speaker features a impact. Battery power is strong, long long-term well over 8 hours, and thanks to a built-in bungee cable you can install it just about any where you see fit. Be it the shower or the cafes of your bike. And yes, it’s water resistant, significance it can take a dip in the share. Unfortunately, it won’t drift, so Logitech included a floatation device.
Braven BRV-1 Bluetooth Speaker – Most Durable Wireless Speaker
BRAVEN BRV-1 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker [12 Hours][Waterproof] Built-In 1400 mAh Power Bank Charger - Gray / Cyan
7 used from $34.00
- The BRV-1 is protected from rainfall, water jets, and water splashing. It can be immersed 1m for up to 30 minutes
- Enjoy 3 Watts of audio output per channel with a 70mm passive subwoofer
- Use the 1400mAh battery to play wireless audio for up to 12 hours
- The shock absorbing exterior prepares your BRV-1 to DJ in even the most extreme environments
- Plug your mobile device's charging cable into the speaker's USB port and get an extra boost of power when you're away from home
Braven is an expert in feature-heavy sound system that leave a lot of audio for the dimensions, possessing any costs. The BRV-1 is significant because it also contributes a lot of ruggedized functions for nature-oriented audio. Besides looking like something the military would use, this top bluetooth speaker is water resistant, provides 12 time of fun time, and can even cost your phone with its extra battery pack power. The price is afffordable at $99.99.
Nyne Bass Bluetooth Speaker
NYNE Bass Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in Active Subwoofer, USB Charging and Hands free Microphone (Black / Silver)
11 used from $40.09
- Superior 2.1 Sound Quality with a Built-in Active Subwoofer
- Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Music Streaming with NFC Easy Pairing
- Built in Microphone for Hands free Calling
- Built-in USB Charging, Built-in Concealed Carry Handle
- Rechargeable Battery with 10 Hour Playtime
- Includes 3.5mm Cable and AC Adapter with 4 Worldwide Plugs
The Nyne Bass has a slimmer, more stylish style than many of the best bluetooth speaker system on this record, with swooping feet and a rounded style that still is able to provide quite a few improvements. It has a mic so you can use it as a speaker phone for smart phone phone calls, as well as a useful holding manage and easy asking for via phone if you run out of power – which is especially useful since battery power only provides 10 time of fun time. It’s suitable for tailgating, and you can get one for around $129.95.
IK Multimedia iLoud Bluetooth Speaker
IK Multimedia iLoud 40W Portable Personal Speaker
5 used from $174.99
- 40W RMS (2x16W low-frequency
- 2x4W high frequency) - twice as much as comparably-sized speakers
- 50 Hz to 20kHz frequency range
- with bass reflex port for superior low-end performance
- Two-way 2x3" neodymium tweeters for crisp
- clear high frequencies
Here’s a more specific choice for your Wi-fi bluetooth plans: The IK Multi-media iLoud is one of the best bluetooth speaker system for more expert perform, with its small woofers and tweeters that force out extremely excellent audio (although only in one main direction). Connect your instrument or mic into the speaker and add some more customized audio. You could use it for a simple display, or when performing with buddies, especially if you use the associated with iPad app. You can get it for $299.99 list cost.
Creative Sound Blaster Roar Bluetooth Speaker
Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with aptX/AAC (Black)
13 used from $128.34
- CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED SOUND BLASTER ROAR SOUND SIGNATURE. From the Sound Blaster Roar which garnered more than 1,000 5-star reviews. Powered by 2 amps, astounding audio delivered by 5 drivers -2 high-frequency drivers, a woofer, and 2 passive radiators
- SMALLER, LIGHTER, SEXIER & SWEETER. Never has a speaker so small sounded this awesome! The 5-driver system, built-in 6,000 mAh Li-ion battery, and a host of killer features - all tightly packed into a 20% smaller enclosure that sits on your palm.
This bluetooth speaker is an all-around strong option – basically. The strong design, the strong function efficiency, and the strong ROAR sound improvement all turn this into speaker an excellent bet. It has a 5-drive system and facilitates aptX and AAC methods, and also has NFC for coupling with your other cellular phones. A built-in MP3 gamer, speech recording unit, speaker phone, and several hearing ways are also involved, create the Scream a very…solid program. You can find this speaker for as low as $129.99.
JBL Clip Bluetooth Speaker
JBL Clip+ Splashproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
11 used from $20.00
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming - wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your smartphone or tablet
- Speakerphone - take calls from your speaker with a touch of a button - Crystal clear thanks to the noise and Echo free speakerphone
- Built-in carabiner - hook the clip+ onto anything you see fi T and take it on all your adventures
- Splashproof - splashproof means no more worrying about rain or spills, you can even clean it with running tap water. Just don't submerge it
All right, say you don’t want to lug around a big speaker in your bag – assume you just want something little, easily convenient that will give you some personal music when you want them. The JBL Video is the best bluetooth speaker for you, with its little, round design and the popular carabiner asking to be used with buckle or back pack ties. The little form aspect comes with 5 hours of battery power, but you can connect it into other cellular phones, too. The price is nice too, at $44.95.
Jawbone Big Jambox Bluetooth Speaker
Jawbone BIG JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - White Wave - Retail Packaging
22 used from $59.42
- Wireless speaker and speakerphone
- Huge hi-fi sound that can fill any room or outdoor space
- Small and compact; easily move it from room to room or take with you
- Up to 15 hours of continuous play on a single charge
- Connects via Bluetooth or 3.5mm stereo cable
Here’s another great speaker that features speaker phone abilities and some extremely high-quality sound. You also get an aux feedback, 15 hours of battery power, and reliable Jawbone software support. This speaker walking the line between a semi-professional device and a fun mobile speaker to use with your friends, making it ideal for a number of different circumstances. Like the Bose, the price is a little extreme at $299.99 for retail outlet cost.
Bonus. Sony SRS-X5 Bluetooth Speaker
Sony SRSX5 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System (Black) with Speakerphone3 used from $74.99
- Powerful stereo sound with 20 watts of power
- Subwoofer with dual passive radiators for rich sound (50 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Bluetooth audio streaming with AAC and aptX support
- Convenient One-Touch Listening technology
- USB power port for charging smartphones and tablets
Sony’s small bluetooth speaker is a wise decision for the extra-portable class of sound system, a small unit that you can carry with no trouble but which still offers double inactive heaters and a wide radio stations system method. Battery power, however, is a little frustrating at 7 hours, and the speaker won’t win any prizes with its style. But sometimes basic principles are exactly what you need, and you can find this speaker at a affordable $95.00
Key Factors to a Top Bluetooth Speaker
When you’re shopping for a bluetooth speaker there a four things to keep in mind: battery power dimension, mobility, toughness, and audio top quality. Unfortunately, audio top quality and dimension, while not entirely mutually unique, are carefully linked to one other. However, our #1 choose, the Fugoo Game, satisfies both of these requirements despite its dimension, or in this situation mobility. Which is to say it’s convenient and provides adequate power and audio top quality. More, the Fugoo provides up to 40 hours of battery power, ruining our next maximum ranked choose by more than dual. You could very well travel with the Fugoo for a full two weeks and never have to charge it.
That under consideration, look for a bluetooth speaker that is strong. One that is able to endure drops and the water as you’ll likely want to take it to the seaside or by the share – look for an IP Program code. The Bose Soundlink III is the exemption in this situation but thanks to excellent audio top quality you won’t need to have it as close to the water. Though there is no arguing that the lack of this feature does reduce the overall value undertaking of a bluetooth speakers.
Mistakes to Avoid
There are many inexpensive bluetooth audio system available on the marketplace. And by inexpensive I mean both in price and construction. Don’t get ended in those fake esque gadgets unless you can assess their top quality from a third celebration. And don’t just mean audio top quality. You’ll want a bluetooth speakers that will last you the ages, or last for a few years. And one that won’t disintegrate by throwing it into a bag.
Also, make sure you get a bluetooth speakers that can be billed by microUSB. At this point, miniUSB should have been eliminated, but it’s value taking observe. All of our choices are microUSB, so you won’t have a issue there. And if you’re an Android operating system customer, you’ll be able to cost both your cellphone and these bluetooth speaker audio system from the same cable.
Which Bluetooth Speaker is Right for You?
I genuinely believe that the Fugoo Game is the best bluetooth speaker money can buy. As of Goal 2016 it costs just $169.99, which is a deal, as it usually goes for $30 more. And thanks to a set of neodymium audio system that are organized in such a way it’s able to release 360 levels of audio, with bass no less – your hearing won’t be sorry.
Of the record, the Bose Soundlink 3 is probably the stand apart of the pact, mostly because it’s, well, bigger in proportions than the collection. However, it isn’t water resistant, though it provides the largest regularity variety, reaching levels that aren’t obtained (some come close) by any other Bluetooth speakers on the record.
If you’re cheaply, you won’t be sorry with UE’s Move. It’s affordable, very flexible thanks to the built-in bungie cable, and is 100% water resistant. Contact it a value choose without much deal.
So there you have it, our Top Bluetooth Speaker choices for 2016. While many of these will be sufficient as an outstanding best wireless speakers, they’re not quite the exact same factor. So be sure to look at our best wireless speakers opinions where we can tell you about some of the best wireless speakers, which contains Sonos and many more.