If you’re a gamer who knows what they want, and that’s the best Xbox One headset – well, we’ve got some outstanding details for you. After examining, examining, and usually having fun with a flood of the latest gaming headphones for consoles, we’ve simple down the option to the best Xbox One headset…and come up with the headset you can’t do without.
Astro A50 Headset: Halo Xbox One Edition – Best Overall Wireless Gaming Headset
WHY IT’S A TOP PICK: Amazing, customized wireless sound and incredibly comfortable.
8 used from $248.60
- Pro Audio Quality
- Superior Fit & Finish
- Precision Microphone
- 5GHz Wireless Technology
- Dolby Headphone 7.1 Surround Sound
Astro makes a excellent great gaming headset, certainly, but when I got the huge A50 it was obvious that this was an excellent present. From excellent 7.1 include capabilities to requirements that you’ll actually use, this best Xbox One headset locations all other opponents to disgrace. Others have their advantages, but this Astro design provides the best requirements together in one excellent system. Here’s just some of the options that I couldn’t get enough of:
- Wireless Features: Yep, the headset is wireless (and more on this down below, where I talk about an essential caveat). That indicates less wires to manage with: It provides I actually had a hot take a place to put the headphones down for re-charging when I wasn’t using them, which I actually selected over making a tangle on the sofa.
- EQ Customization: A whole lot of activity enjoying headphones out there come with EQ options, but Astro has done a excellent job developing these options something that you’ll actually blunder with. One developing is designed for typical, raid-oriented multi-player. One developing is suitable for FPS actions. The last developing is designed for watching movies quietly.
- Battery Life: These headphones seem to last around 10 to 12 time, a very reasonable extensive range considering the specs that the A50 is controlling.
- Organic Mic: The mic is huge and efficient on the A50, and it has a amazing function that allows you to instantly quiet just by throwing it up, which is a excellent activity enjoying devices function for operating with interruptions.
- Fit: The headphones are a little restricted, but far from distressing. The extra-large over ear design never having difficulties me, and the support is extremely efficient – these ear cups are here for organization, and that organization is offering top-notch sound right to your noggin. It’s the first thing that the headscarf is so extensive and beneficial, because this is a reasonably huge several of headphones.
One aspect that definitely needs description for the experience enjoying gaming headset with wireless function. Being wireless is particularly useful if you hate obtrusive wires and also like to go around a bit while activity enjoying. The Astro A50 does let you do that, but it’s not quite as wireless as it might seem at first look. If you want that stylish mic to function, you will need to link the headphones into your Xbox One owner. We know this is as compared to a lot of the promotion about this design, but so it goes: It’s one dark right the otherwise best Xbox One headset. Fortunately, a tether to your owner (with a very restricted fit in the new Xbox One controller) still allows you to go around pretty quickly – there could be more extreme problems.
Turtle Beach Ear Force XO Seven Pro Premium – Most Durable Xbox Headset
WHY IT’S A TOP PICK: Audio personalization for audio identification
17 used from $39.99
- Turtle Beach Ear Force Headset Audio Controller Plus - All-new Plus features audio customization tools like Superhuman Hearing Mode and Game and Mic Presets to go with Mic Monitoring and game and chat volume controls
- Superhuman Hearing Mode - Use Turtle Beach Superhuman Hearing Mode to pinpoint quiet audio cues like enemy footsteps and weapon reloads
- Game & Mic Presets - Selectable game presets to customize your sound (Natural Sound, Bass Booster, Bass & Treble Booster and Vocal Booster) and environmental mic presets you can set based on room noise levels (Quiet, Normal & Loud rooms)
Turtle Seaside has amazing gaming headsets within a certain cost variety, and despite lengthy name this Ear Power design is one of the top designs available for Xbox One gamers. There are a lot of presets and configurations for everything on this headset, such as audio personalization for everything from listening to smooth footstep appears to be (stealth or survival) to putting more focus on other organic sounds (RPGs and sandboxes). There are also a lot of EQ choices for improving fish, highs, and more traditional choices. The motorists are 50mm, which implies a focus on fish appears to be right away.
Please observe that there are several different editions of these headphones: I suggest the Pro design because you get some of the most useful functions, and the cost distinction is still controllable, but you may want to look through the other available choices, too – and take a look at my other Turtle Seaside suggestions on this record.
Plantronics Rig Flex LX – Most Affordable Alternative Xbox One Headset
WHY IT’S A TOP PICK: Lightweight, comfortable, and cost-effective.
1 used from $17.99
- XBOX ONE HEADSET: Gaming headset with absolute audio clarity and precise control over your soundscape.
- COMPETITIVE GAMING HEADSET: Designed for the competitive gamer, the gaming headset delivers fast analog control over game audio and team comms.
- LIGHTWEIGHT HEADSET: Cushioned, lightweight headset with boom-mounted mic offers hours of comfortable play
- MULTI-USE: Choose game and chat balance or independent volume modes to fit your style of play
These light and authentic headphones have excellent the best high quality and are designed for less excessive activity having difficulties from sessions when you want something simple comfortable. While some of the other headphones seemed better to me, it’s very identifiable what the Rig Turn styles are so popular: They gradually up the variety of choices and sizing use a headsets that focuses on stability, at an quantity everyone are able. Especially the mic has choices for both mobile activity having difficulties from and more serious program sessions where the best top top high top quality is essential.
You’ll need to keep yourself suggested with this headsets , because the Turn isn’t always loaded with an Xbox One adaptor for the Xbox One owner. This adaptor is definitely necessary to use the headsets with Microsoft’s program. Look for Rig Turn LX choices that are often appropriate for Xbox One and provide with the adapter…or buy a different adaptor of your own.
Turtle Beach Wireless Ear Force Stealth 500X – Best Xbox One Audio Customization
WHY IT’S A TOP PICK: Tetherless, wireless relationships and great genre-specific audio personalization.
Turtle Beach - Ear Force Stealth 500X Premium Fully Wireless with Surround Sound Gaming Headset - Xbox One
9 used from $99.44
- Completely wireless game and chat audio for Xbox One (including no cable to the controller)
- Immersive DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Separate game & chat volume controls with Dynamic Chat Boost & Mic Monitoring for the best chat experience available
- Up to 15 hrs of play from built-in rechargeable battery
- Acoustically angled 50mm Neodymium speakers
Why did I put two Turtle Beach headsets on the list? Well, the Turn invisible 500x seems like a different headsets than the Pro, especially when it comes to 1) full wireless abilities, such as no tether required, and 2) encompass. Also, while the large bass-driven 50mm motorists are the same, the audio choices entirely different. They focus more on talk increase, encompass ways, and audio presets for particular styles – personalization more suitable toward FPS and multi-player in general. That encompass option is difficult to defeat, and you can even obtain additional presets for more choices. The bad thing is that these presets seem to lower life of battery pack down to 10 hours, which is a little too low in today’s market.
Astro A40 Wireless Gaming Headset – Best Mid-Tier Headset Option
WHY IT’S A TOP PICK: Xbox customization, low distortation, and some fun sticker choices.
- Over the Ear Design
- Swappable/Moveable Mic
- Customizable Speaker Tags
- EQ Preset with Voice & Voice Balancing
- Game Like a Pro
This Astro headset, less heavy than the A50, comes with a unique Console version so that interface is confident (as well as a Mobile aesthetic). It concentrates a bit more on customization than the A50, helping you to modify the game-to-voice sound controlling to exactly what you want.
Moreover, like the other high-Astro choices there’s generally no distortions, the ear glasses are huge and relaxed, and you can customize the headsets with a extensive variety of decals if that’s your style. This design, the A40, may not be as excellent for communicating as the A50s, or have as extensive of a regularity variety, but they are a more affordable choice for players who still want a top-quality headset.
Note: while the headsets are wireless, they still need a tether to your operator.
What to Look for in the Best Xbox One Headsets
Xbox Compatibility: Look for headphones developed to perform with the Xbox One owner, or that come with connects for this purpose.
Audio Customization: Some sound customization is the best factor (too much isn’t – look at Mistakes to Avoid below). Look for options to change sound balance or distinct presets based upon on the actions that you execute.
Chatting Features: Functions like easy muting, interference cancellations, deciding on particular discuss seems to be to be to increase will make all your party-ups much, much better. Don’t buy a low cost mic!
Low Distortion: Disturbances tends to be particular important with Xbox one headphones because tethering to your owner exacerbates any real distortions issues. Look for low distortions ratings where you can discover them.
Comfort: Often activity enjoying headphones come with inform on headscarf pressure and more information exposing how strongly they rest. There’s a lot of distinction here, but headphones that are too restricted aren’t usually value it: Don’t believe that a head mobile phones will “loosen up” over time.
Mistakes to Avoid
First, never think that a headsets will work with your Console. Many PC game playing headsets are easily appropriate for PlayStation, but not with Console One: This happens because of different types, technical trademark, and many other complicated but regrettable reasons.
Also, don’t buy based completely on overall look. Some Console headsets are really, really efficient at looking awesome – but don’t have the aggressive sound or functions that make them beneficial. Big headsets seem to have further fish and more unpleasant ear cups…but not really better quality.
Finally, watch out for too many personalization functions. I know I suggested headsets with a lot of establishing options, but this isn’t always a great thing. Actually, most players find only a couple presets they like and change between them.
Most Important Features
- Ear Cup Quality: Look for ear glasses that rest around your hearing without compressing any part of them. Ear cup content should be versatile but also company, not too plushy and not too fake-leathery. Ear glasses usually wear down easily, so strength is very important here.
- Battery Life: Battery power for wireless headsets is gradually going nearer to 20 time per charge. That being said, some headsets are still trapped down toward 10 time. Frequently saving of the headsets on the asking for support will help this from becoming an issue.
- Mic: The mic for your headsets needs to be discreet but also easy to modify. The best microphones can be easily turned up or modified for different reasons – or are invisible in the ear glasses completely.
- Fidelity: Constancy relates generally to how highly effective and clear appears to be are. Look for headsets that have very precise regularity reactions and high fidelity for a great music. Encompass can often help here.
Which Best Xbox One Headset is for You?
If you have any pre-existing loyalties to the Astro or Turtle Seaside manufacturers, the options should be very simple here – just platform them on your present earphone price range. If you would rather go less heavy and less expensive, then the Plantronics choice is probably better for you. If you really don’t care and attention and just want the overall best music you can get on Console One, the connected A50 is where it’s at.