Best Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera. Looking for recommended lenses for your Canon EOS 6D Mark II? Here are top rated Canon 6D Mark II lenses.
Designed for enthusiast photography lovers, the new Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera functions several improvements over its forerunner model. Its 26.2 Mega-pixel CMOS indicator and DIGIC 7 Image Processor help deliver amazing results even at extended ISO configurations, making it great for challenging low-light circumstances as well as scenery, image and event photography. The EOS 6D Mark II also functions a remarkable visual viewfinder with 45 all cross-type AF points, fast and precise Double Pixel CMOS AF and a Vari-angle Touch Screen LCD for Live View operation which helps create unique perspectives. Additionally, the body design has received an update with improved ergonomics and strength, such as dust and waterproof. The new Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera is ideal for aspiring photography lovers looking to take their creative DSLR photography skills to the next level by capturing with a Full-frame CMOS indicator DSLR camera to catch beautiful high-quality images and stunning scenery, even in low-light circumstances.
Here are the top recommended contacts for Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera, such as leading primary and zoom capability options from wide-angle to telephoto. You can choose the one you need.
Best Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Best All-in-one Superzoom Lens for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM
- Handy, compact zoom lens for versatile and easy subject selection while travelling
- Incorporates Canon's Image Stabilization (IS) technology
- Powerful ring-type USM drive provides silent, high-speed autofocusing
This handy, compact Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM is an all-in-one contact for flexible and simple subject selection for several digital cameras programs. This lens offers the highest visual performance in its class, plus the benefit of concentrating as close as 2.3 feet over the entire cruising range. A powerful ring-type USM drive provides quiet. This lens is also equipped with a dual-mode Image Backing suitable for panning as well as fixed topics. It is extremely user friendly, and ideal for numerous types of programs such as nature, wild animals, sports, and documented digital cameras.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Kit Lenses
Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed stops of correction. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 24-105mm 1:3.5-5.6
- New 7-group zoom optics allows for a conveniently compact design and outstanding optical performance
The lens is lightweight, has a high level picture stabilizing system for up to four prevents of settlement and offers fulltime guide concentrate. With full-frame interface, excellent STM AF performance and protecting a popular zoom capability range, the EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM is an excellent choice. The concentrating procedure utilizes an inner concentrate lens, a getting motor and lead attach to support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function and provide sleek and silent ongoing AF during videos, as well as when capturing images.
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
- All-new optical design with significant improvements in peripheral brightness.
- High-performance standard zoom lens with constant f/4L aperture and a broad angle of view covering from wide angle to mid-telephoto.
Presenting a zoom capability variety of 24-105mm and a continuous f/4 aperture, the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is wonderful for scenery, images, activities and more, providing efficient all-day efficiency for innovative photography and video. From wide-angle to mid-telephoto and everywhere in-between, the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is a resilient, lightweight entertainer you can depend on for outstanding efficiency and stunning outcomes in more locations, more often. Keep under consideration that despite the picture stabilizing and quick auto-focus, the utmost aperture of f/4 signifies that it wouldn’t execute well in low mild situation. So experts and those who want a move around lens for journey and images with outstanding optics should consider the Canon 24-70mm f/2.8.
Best Portrait Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM
- f1.2 maximum aperture
- Ring-type UltraSonic motor (USM), Focal length : 85mm, Closest focusing distance : 3.2 feet
- EF mount, medium telephoto lens, High-speed AF and circular aperture create shallow depth-of-field
Greatest expert image lens! Highly recommended! The Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM is a medium telephoto prime lens that is considered the final expert image photography lens because of its extremely wide aperture, which results in a narrow depth of field and impressive focus fall-off. Its superb sailing visual system and aspherical lens element produce excellent quality images with minimal insights, glare and blurry. It’s the largest-aperture 85mm lens available, and is ideal for general low-light photography indoors without flash, as well as specifically for images. Many pros consider this the final image lens.
Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- The Sigma 85mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is the latest addition to the world renowned Sigma Global Vision Line
- It has equipped newly designed hyper sonic motor (HSM) for nimble AF control, 1.3 times better torque of its predecessor
Professional Image Lens! Highly Recommended! An ultimate portrait lens that offers attractive booked effect and precise focus is possible to achieve to focus on the pupils of subjects eyes while blurring the eyelashes. This Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art lens achieved an impressive 93% overall score and Gold Award from the experts at DPReview. Ideal for photography lovers and discerning photography lovers for portrait photography, low-light photography, night photography, landscape photography, photojournalism, events, and photography.
Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD
- Superior resolving power and attractive bokeh
- Fluorine Coating and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Electromagnetic diaphragm system
- fast and accurate focusing
- New SP Design
The world’s first fast-aperture telephoto lens with VC (image stabilization). Its provides edge-to-edge viewfinder lighting for simplicity of structure and excellent low-light efficiency. The quick aperture of the F/1.8 also offers the perfect balance of topic sharpness and bokeh, that wonderful cloud which distinguishes your image topic from the. The 85mm central length is ideal for making a great picture with true-to-life face features in precise percentage.
Best Macro Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses.
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups.
The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens gets an awesome 92% overall ranking and Silver Prize from professionals at DPReview: “There’s little question that this is one of the very best contacts we’ve seen – optically fantastic, with quick and beneficial auto-focus, and one of the most beneficial picture stabilizing techniques currently available.”
Tamron SP 90mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Macro
- Moisture-Proof and Dust-Resistant Construction
- Durable Fluorine Coating on the front element repels water and fingerprints
- Advanced coating technology reduces flare and ghosting
- Circular aperture to achieve beautiful, rounded blur effects (bokeh)
Amazing lens! “Very distinct, auto concentrates quickly and silently, and shows very little recognizable chromatic aberration, much less any distortions at common apertures”. Providing a life-size highest possible zoom rate of 1:1, this lens benefits working with small and close by topics and utilizes a Sailing System for managed picture quality throughout the 11.8″ to infinity concentrating range.
Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM APO Macro
- Focuses down to 1:1 magnification ratio at its closest working distance of 15 inches
Excellent Macro Lens! It is a extremely compact and light-weight large aperture telephoto lens, with life-size (1:1) macro capability. This highly enhanced lens has an ideal central duration and is provided with Sigma technology such as an Visual Backing (OS), Extremely Sound Motor (HSM) and Super Multi-Layer Covering. The HSM guarantees precise, silent, high-speed autofocusing while the OS reimburses for trembling camera. The Super Multi-Layer Covering decreases surface and blurry. The 150mm F2.8 macro concentrates down to 1:1 zoom rate at its nearest working distance of 15 inches wide. The central duration for this lens can be increased due to its interface with Sigma APO Tele Converters.
Best Travel and Walkaround Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- 24-70mm focal length, 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 82mm filters, Closest Focusing Distance: 0.38m/1.25 ft.
Ideal lens! The EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM is flexible with a zoom capability variety that includes central measures from scenery to images, incredibly distinct, and has quick, quiet and precise auto-focus. It is a near-flawless lens with optics that come very near to related a set of top-quality primes. With quick, precise auto-focus and weathersealed development, it’s hard to discover any really serious mistakes at all. The Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM gets 87% overall ranking and Silver Prize at DPReview. It is for expert and serious fanatic expert photographers looking for the best possible optics in an ‘everyday’ conventional contact.
Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 35mm f/1.4
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 63°
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.92 ft./0.28m
For amazing scenery, pictures and close-up photography, look no further than the EF Negatives f/1.4L II USM. It will help provide a level of quality and solving power that can be an perfect supplement to the newest creation of Canon’s high-resolution SLRs. It has a fast, 9-blade highest possible aperture of f/1.4 for amazing efficiency in low-light circumstances and wonderful, smooth background scenes. And, like other L-series contacts, the EF Negatives f/1.4L II USM has dirt and water closing. Flexible, rapid and stylish, the EF Negatives f/1.4L II USM will pleasure photography lovers looking for a shiny, distinct and sensitive lens for their most important pictures. By the way, the orginal EF Negatives f/1.4L ($999) is still your best option and it is less expensive.
Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- High speed with large aperture
- HSM (Hypersonic motor) and inner focusing system
- Accessories include: Lens Hood (LH730-03), carrying case
- 35 MM Focal length, Lens not zoomable
- 67mm filters
This Sigma Negatives f/1.4 art lens gets 89% overall ranking and Silver Prize from professionals at DPReview: “The Sigma Negatives F1.4 DG HSM is a truly excellent lens, that works as well in the area as its fantastic lab test results recommend. With fast quiet concentrating and strong build, its discounted makes it a powerful alternative to you manufacturers’ counterparts if you don’t need weather-sealing.”
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Lens w/ Advanced Photo and Travel Bundle - Includes: Altura Photo Sling...
- INCLUDES: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens + DSLR Camera Sling Backpack + Pro 67" Camera Monopod + 82mm UV Filter + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
- HIGH ACTION LENS: Features a 24-70mm focal length, an ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing and a filter size of 82mm. Suggested for those looking for the best possible optics in an "everyday" standard zoom lens. (Includes: Canon Front and Rear Lens Caps, Soft Lens Case and EW-88c Tulip Lens Hood).
Perfet lens! The EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM is flexible with a zoom capability variety that includes central measures from scenery to images, incredibly distinct, and has quick, quiet and precise auto-focus. It is a near-flawless lens with optics that come very near to related a set of top-quality primes. With quick, precise auto-focus and weathersealed development, it’s hard to discover any really serious mistakes at all. The Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM gets 87% overall ranking and Silver Prize at DPReview. It is recommended for expert and serious fanatic expert photographers looking for the best possible optics in an ‘everyday’ conventional contact.
Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Art
- OS functionality and newly designed HSM for success on any shoot
- Lens barrel designed for high rigidity
- This all-new 24-70mm F2.8 lens from SIGMA delivers the performance and functionality that help pros succeed in news, nature, and many other fields of photography.
A flexible zoom capability for daily capturing, this all-new Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 Art lens includes a useful wide-angle to portrait-length range of central measures to fit capturing in a variety of surroundings. With a brand new OS and extremely effective and fast AF system, the renewed 24-70mm F2.8 Art represents all the technological features and grace comprise the high-performance Sigma International Perspective Art sequence. The 24-70mm F2.8 Art aspherical components use Sigma’s innovative wider center cup design and extremely accurate improving process, providing amazing pictures and bokeh effects. Excellent lens!
Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD
- 24-70mm focal length, Minimum focus distance - 0.38m/14.96 inch
- 36-105mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 38.4-112mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
This Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 DI VC USD lens get 85% overall ranking and Silver Prize from experts at DPReview. It is the first fast standard zoom capability for full structure cameras to function visual picture stabilizing. Its mixture of amazing optics, effective auto-focus and picture stabilizing systems, and drip-proof development makes it a powerful alternative to the much more expensive promotions from Cannon, Nikon and Sony models.
Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 50mm focal length
- 75mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
The Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art is a pro-level entertainer for full-frame DSLRs and is best suited for many types of video and photography, such as images, scenery, studio room work and still-life. A Extremely Sound Engine (HSM) guarantees silent, sleek and precise auto-focusing and combined with Unique Low Distribution (SLD) cup and Extremely Multi-Layer covering, the 50mm 1.4 is a top rated lens for the contemporary DSLR receptors. If I were you, I’ll get this one.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM
- Weather-resistant standard lens
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture-50mm F/1.2, Closest Focusing Distance - 1.48 ft. / 0.45m
- AF with full-time manual focus, 72mm filter size
- Ultrasonic Motor (USM), Lens not zoomable
Excellent! It’s sharp all the way and has great performing in low light condition. The EF 50mm f/1.2L USM lens is now the quickest auto-focus lens in its class, which makes it an essential tool for many expert and advanced beginner professional photographers. The lens is suitable for any capturing situation, with a lens covering and development type that are enhanced to reduce the blurry and surface that frequently occurs when contacts are used with cameras. Every aspect of this lens gives top drawer from its wide 72mm filter size to its moisture and dust enclosed development.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58mm
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
The Photography lovers would choose the f/1.2L edition, but for most people, Canon 50mm f/1.4 is an excellent lens and really a great value. The Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM gets 87% overall ranking and Silver Prize from the experts at DPReview. It provides a considerably better visual efficiency than all but the most comprehensive zooms, in a small, light and affordable package. Standard lens presenting fantastic quality and mobility.
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Sub wave length Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
Strongly recommended, the best wide-angle contact Cannon ever made! The EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM obtained an amazing 91% overall score and Gold Prize from the experts at DPReview. It is an essential wide-angle contact for expert and fanatic expert photographers who demand excellent function and performance, in virtually any condition. Mixing excellent picture quality, a fast, continuous aperture and a strong design, the EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM provides eye-catching results whether capturing specific, nuanced scenery, amazing decorations and much more. Ideal for digital photography lovers and lovers who like scenery, wild animals, wedding and structural digital photography.
Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM
- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 11-24mm f/4, Closest Focusing Distance : 11 in. / 0.28m
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element
Greatest Lens in extremely wide-angle photography! Best extremely wide-angle zoom capability lens! One of the best contacts ever! With an extensive wide-angle variety of 11-24mm, this is the best lens for scenery, internal photos and various viewpoints on topics close and far. Its new visual design functions Super UD and UD contacts that appropriate chromatic aberration. It provides customers with accessibility to “widest position of perspective 5 yet obtained for a rectilinear full-frame DSLR contact. And Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM lens victories “Best Professional DSLR Lens“ prize at TIPA prizes 2015.
Sigma 12-24mm f/4 DG HSM Art
- It allows photographers to enjoy the world of zero distortion that is ideal for landscape or architecture shooting.
- Continuing the tradition of the ultra wide angle range with incredible perspective, this new lens offers an optimal package.
Awesome Lens! Especially for the price – $1000 less than the Canon 11-24mm design. This Sigma 12-24mm Art provides an perfect program of center-to-edge picture quality, reduced distortions, and lowest concentrating range. It allows photography lovers to enjoy the world of zero distortions that is perfect for scenery or structure capturing. With F4 throughout the zoom capability range, this lens is one stop lighter than traditional contacts. Photographers can now use a higher shutter speed that will crisply catch results in fluttering in the wind and other quick-moving topics.
Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD
- Vibration Compensation for sharper images
- USD Ultrasonic Silent Motor for quick and quiet focusing.Minimum Focus Distance-11" (.28 m)
- 9 blade round aperture for ideal bokeh effects
- Works with full frame DSLR cameras
Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD ia really a nice-looking, more cost-effective solution to identical wide-angle zoom capability contacts from Cannon and Nikon. While the stabilizing, extensive aperture and ultra-wide central duration range are functions, Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 provides outstanding picture quality and it’s less expensive than Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM.
Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
- 16-35mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture
- 3 high-precision aspherical lens elements produce superior image quality, Closest focusing distance: 0.92 feet
- Circular aperture produces natural background blur at wider apertures, Ring-type USM for fast and quiet autofocusing; internal focusing
The Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II is still a great choice! It has been created for enhanced edge-to-edge picture great quality that will meet the tight specifications of professional and high-end beginner professional photographers. It’s extremely distinct, amazing in low light and concentrates quickly in most conditions. Cannon has included three high-precision aspherical components to improve edge-to-edge picture great quality, enhanced its auto-focus motor and AF methods for quicker and less noisy concentrate, and curved the aperture band for attractive bokeh.
Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM
The f/4 edition is also a great ultra-wide position lens providing top rated in a small style and Visual Picture Backing for up to four prevents of modification. It is distinct all the way to the sides for scenery and other wide-angle photos. And the f/4 edition has the stellar-performing image stabilizing system.
Best Wide-angle Prime Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
Highly recommended! This lens delivers excellent lighting and bokeh and is perfect high-speed lens for pictures. The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM can be considered as the culmination of the Art line in relation with F1.4 series. The combination of advanced optics and optimized lens power submission minimizes rounded aberration, axial chromatic aberration and field curvature, producing outstanding picture quality. With class leading performance, this lens is suitable for landscape photography, video, astrophotography, lowlight or indoor photography and event photography.
Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art
- Large diameter delivering f/1.8 brightness
- Beautiful bokeh effect, and outstanding control of light streaking
- Ultra-wide angle of view
- Super multi-layer coating helps reduce flare and ghosting
- Large HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) delivers ample torque to the focusing group for outstanding speed, ensuring exceptionally stable performance even at lower speeds
Both fast and extensive, the Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art lens is the world’s first F1.8, ultra-wide, full-frame primary lens designed to produce high-resolution, well-corrected visuals. Providing excellent picture quality from center to edge, the 14mm F1.8 Art features the biggest glass pattern (80mm) in the industry, offering photography lovers an ultra-wide primary with virtually no distortions, surface or blurry. Ideal for capturing structure, astrophotography, documented and scenery.
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- 70-200 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture
- Lens construction consists of 23 elements in 19 groups (1 fluorite and 5 UD elements)
- 34-Degree - 12-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option
Excellent mid-range telephoto zoom capability lens! The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM AF telephoto contact is one of the best and most innovative contacts in the Canon L lens sequence. It’s strongly recommended for both innovative enthusiasts and photography lovers for its wide aperture and telephoto zoom capability. And it is extremely recommended for its fast auto-focus efficiency and ability to provide highest-quality pictures. At f/2.8L, professional photographers can easily individual the subject from the background with a very superficial detail of field, amazing sharpness, and eye-catching clouding of out-of-focus areas (bokeh). Ideal for several types of photography: marriages, pictures, wild animals, road, and sports.
Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2
- VC performance is 5 stops (VC mode 3) and offers three modes optimized for different shooting situations
- MOD reduced to 37.4" (1:6.1 max. mag. Ratio). Optical Construction : 23 elements in 17 groups
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold tripod mount is compatible with an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate
Excellent lens with outstanding picture quality and performance! This new SP 70-200mm F2.8 G2 (Model A025) reimagines the highly recommended Design A009 with enhanced visual efficiency, enhanced VC (Vibration Compensation), quicker AF speed and precision, and reduced MOD (Minimum Item Distance) for greater versatility. What’s more, interface with Tamron tele converters provides additional central length. Ideal for travel, road, scenery, images, marriages and sports photography.
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM
- 70-200mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon digital SLR cameras
- Fluorite UD lens elements produce excellent optical performance in resolution and contrast, Closest focusing distance : 3.94 feet, Focal length: 70-200mm
The EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM lens provides the famous sharpness and quality of the Cannon ‘L’ sequence contacts in a compact and light and portable design that is easy to use for hand-held photography, making it a flexible lens for any photographer. If you need the extra low light capability, go with the f/2.8 edition. Otherwise, the f/4 L IS is most the price and 50 percent the weight.
Best Sports and Wildlife Lenses for Canon EOS 6D Mark II
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
- One SLD and Four FLD Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Optical Stabilization
The Best Value Telephoto Zoom capability Lens! Developed and implemented for the most challenging types of digital cameras, the Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 DG HSM OS Activities lens is the new conventional for telephoto zooms. Offering 2 FLD cup components (performance equivalent to fluorite) and 3 SLD cup components, the new Sigma 150-600mm Game generates extremely distinct pictures through the whole zoom variety. Chromatic aberration is managed at the long end of the central duration through the enhanced design of the cup components and a dirt and sprinkle evidence development guarantees a high level of strength.
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
Five Stars! The EF 100–400mm f/4.5–5.6L IS II USM lens provides a wonderful mixture of cutting-edge efficiency, lightweight development and amazing solving power that’s great for sports and wild animals photography. The lens features one fluorite and one super UD factor to help provide amazing comparison and quality with decreased chromatic aberration across the entire zoom capability range. If you can manage, get it right now!