Best Sony E-Mount Lens Information. If you are looking for the best APS-C E-mount Lenses for Sony a6500, a6300, a6000, a5100, a5000 and Sony NEX mirrorless cameras. Here is the final Sony E-Mount Lens Information for you – We pick the best E-mount Lenses for Sony mirrorless cameras such as major primary and zoom capability options from wide-angle to telephoto.
Best Sony E-Mount Lenses 2018
Since the Sony full frame E-mount (FE) lenses are too expensive and much bulkier, the Lenses in the following information, enhanced for the smaller APS-C indicator cameras, are known as sony E-mount Lenses. These E-mount Lenses can also be used with Sony a7-Series E-mount cameras in APS-C or Super35 plants method. If you are considering getting up to complete structure in the future, see the Best Sony Full Frame E-mount Lenses.
Sony’s newest E-mount mirrorless cameras like Sony a6500, a6300, a6000 and a5100 are available with Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, which is a nice start for newbies. However, the sony E-mount Lenses below offer excellent visual efficiency, professional-looking images, clearer images at night, no matter whether you’re an inexperienced professional photographer or professional expert.
Below are the top suggested Sony E-Mount Lenses. Keep in mind that Sony APS-C mirrorless cameras have a 1.5x plants factor, for example a 50mm lens will become a 75mm lens on a Negatives camera, and you’ll see the Negatives comparative for referrals. We suggest including at least a Sony E-mount primary lens, an ultra-wide position lens and a lens to your kit as soon as possible.
Best Wide-Angle Zoom E-Mount Lens
Sony 10-18mm f/4 OSS Lens
- 10-18 mm super wide-angle zoom lens with a maximum aperture of F4
- Minimum focal length of 10 mm (15 mm in 35 mm-camera equivalency)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.82 ft (0.25 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.1x
Extremely recommended! Sony 10-18mm f/4 OSS (35mm equal to 15-27mm) is a top choice for wide position zoom capability lenses as it is very distinct, concentrates quickly, lowest distortions with an instant auto-focus and they weigh only 7.9 oz. In addition, it provides a continuing highest possible aperture of f/4 over the central duration range. It is one of the good options for best Sony E-mount lenses available. Perfect for extensive scenery, decorations, and team photos. And great in lower light surroundings, such as outside at sundown.
Best Wide-Angle Prime E-Mount Lenses
Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Lens
- Innovative product design: The unmistakeable product design is based on an integrative concept and focuses on essential functional elements. Even the lens hood, typically an accessory, is seamlessly integrated into the overall design.
A magnificently designed, manual-focus wide-angle primary lens. With a position of view of 99 levels, fantastic picture performance, excellent sharpness & low mild performance and light-weight, the Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 lens (35mm equivalent of 18mm) is one of the very first choices for extensive position digital photography lovers & lovers, particularly for scenery and structural digital photography. Sharp and faster than the Sony 10-18mm.
Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens
- Three glass mold aspherical lenses provide excellent correction for distortion, color aberration and field curvature
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum aperture
An excellent value! Light and portable, distinct & focus quickly, Sigma 19mm f/2.8 (35mm equal to 28.5mm) is a fantastic wide-angle primary lens for Sony E-mount digital cameras. Maximum aperture of f/2.8 is effective in low light situations and able to create charming superficial detail of field pictures. And it is $150 less expensive than the Sony 20mm f/2.8.
Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC Lens
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras.Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9' (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots.
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
If you love guide focus wide-angle lens, you can try the Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 lens with a much cheaper option price.
Sony Zeiss 24mm f/1.8
- Employs the legendary "Sonnar" optical design for standout image dimensionality and presence
- Seven aperture blades form a near circle, which results in a pleasing defocused effect on the background of your image when the aperture is set wide open
With a Negatives comparative central length, wonderful design, excellent sharpness, exceptional low light efficiency and amazing bokeh, this Sony Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 is perfect for road photography and journey photography. The Sony Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 is without a doubt the best quality optics currently available for Sony APS-C mirrorless cameras. It provides excellent corner-to-corner sharpness even at the highest possible F1.8 aperture. Ideal for road, journey & general capturing.
Best Portrait E-Mount Lenses
Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS
- Fixed 50mm mid-range telephoto focal length (35mm format equivalent: 75mm)
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
This Sony 50mm lens provide a central duration (equivalent to 75mm on a Negatives camera) that is perfect for portraiture and a range of other topics, a shiny F1.8 highest possible aperture, Visual SteadyShot (OSS) picture stabilizing and amazing picture quality, all in an amazingly lightweight and light-weight program. The Sony 50mm f/1.8 is distinct all the way to the sides, OSS and f/1.8 will make this lens a fantastic low light shooter! It is one of the best principles of any Sony E-mount primary. Ideal for images, head photos and lowlight photography.
Sony 35mm f/1.8 OSS
- Compact, lightweight fixed F1.8 lens
- Minimum Focus Distance : 0.99 ft (0.3 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.15x, Focal-Length : 1.38 in
- New optical design for excellent peripheral sharpness and contrast, Built-in image stabilization
This compact Sony Negatives f/1.8 OSS lens (35mm equal to 52.5mm) is a leading Sony E-mount lens and can be known as the best lens in the market for lowlight digital photography with a maximum aperture of f/1.8 combined with Sony’s OSS image stabilizing. It is one of the Sony E-mount lens you must have. This Sony Negatives f/1.8 OSS is an ideal lens for images, low light, up close photos, video clips and more.
Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN
- Minimum focusing distance of 50CM
- Maximum Focusing magnification ratio of 1:7.2
- Excellent for taking shots with a pinpoint focus on a subject.
- Fast and large apertures lens for mirror less camera systems
- Choice of silver or black finish.
With a 90mm central duration comparative in the Negatives structure, this Sigma 60mm f/2.8 mid-range telephoto duration lens is suitable for images. This lens concentrates very quickly and it is very distinct. An optimum aperture of f/2.8 provides superficial detail of field and makes this lens effective in low light. A recently developed straight line auto-focus motor provides precise ad silent concentrating which is perfect when capturing video. The only drawback is it doesn’t integrate the picture stabilizing, but you won’t need it too often with a highest possible aperture of f/2.8.
Best Macro E-Mount Lens
Sony 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens
- Lens not Zoomable
- Exceptionally portable and versatile for everyday use
- Minimum working distance of only 9.75cm with 1:1 magnification
- Simple, compact 6-group 7-element lens
- Internal stepping motor and Rear-focusing design for video capture
The only one Macro specific E-mount lens available on the market, ideal for macro close-ups of blossoms, bugs, and small things.. The Sony Thirty millimeters f/3.5 Macro Lens has been designed to offer flexible, high-performance macro abilities in a lens that is lightweight, light and portable and easy to use. It is a true 1:1 macro lens with a 3.84″ (9.5cm) minimum concentrating distance that allows tiny topics and details to be delivered with outstanding quality and comparison. But it also features as an outstanding “normal” lens for day-to-day capturing, and a simple, silent inner lens drive system makes it appropriate for capturing films as well.
Best Standard Zoom E-Mount Lenses
Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS
- Carl Zeiss mid-range zoom lens. Compatible with E-mount Full Frame cameras and E-mount APS-C cameras
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.15 ft (0.35 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.23x, Focal Length : 16-70 mm
Extremely recommended! This Sony 16-70mm f/4 lens (equivalent to 24-105mm in the Negatives format) can provide fantastic picture quality from scenery to images and it is an outstanding journey choice. The newest developments in visual design technological innovation have made it possible to provide valued Carl Zeiss comparison and quality in a high-performance mid-range zoom capability. If you are looking for an outstanding conventional lens, this is the right one you need. The only issue with this lens is its cost ($998, the same cost as the Sony A6300). If you can’t manage it and the Sony 18-105mm f/4 OSS will be your price range choice for you, which has a longer variety and half cost, but not so that good visual efficiency.
Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS
- High performance E-mount lens with excellent contrast
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.48 (Wide)-3.12 ft (Tele), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.11x, Focal Length : 18-105 mm
- Versatile 27-158mm (35mm equiv.) zoom range. Angle of view (APS-C): 76°- 15°
Cheaper than the Sony Zeiss 16-70mm zoom capability above, and with more reach, this energy Sony 18-105mm f/4 OSS (35mm equivalent of 27-158mm) lens is a deserving alternative cheaper point. This lens is a excellent value for anybody doing both video clips and pictures. The energy zoom capability is very quiet and sleek for video clips and the stabilizing is excellent. For pictures, the lens is very sharp from around f5.6 to f8 but a little bit soft open up. It makes excellent pictures. And it is the #1 best supplier in Mirrorless Camera lenses Category at Amazon US.
Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony α camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
This lightweight Sony 16-50mm lens (35mm comparative of 24-75mm) includes capturing measures from true wide position to standard image duration and it is perfect for daily strolling, images and holidays. Although the f/3.5 boundaries your ability to capture in low light, This Sony E 16-50mm lens is a nice, cost-effective option if you are on a budget.
Best All-In-One E-Mount Lenses
Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE
- High-magnification zoom with image stabilization
- Minimum focus distance0.3 (Wide)-0.5 m (Tele) (0.99 [Wide])-1.64 ft [Tele]);Maximum 0.35 x, Focal Length : 18-200 mm
- 18 mm wide-angle to 200 mm telephoto assures coverage to capture any scene
A good all-rounder! From capturing scenery through pictures to sports and wild animals, Sony 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 lens (35mm equal to 27-300mm)) will cover it all. It has fast focus and does catch distinct pictures and comes with OSS when daylight is low. It is extremely practical. The perfect travel and strolling lens.
Best Telephoto Zoom E-Mount Lens
Sony 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS
- Wide zoom range (82 - 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature
- Internal focusing for smooth, quiet operation - perfect for video capture.Direct manual focus with non-rotating focus ring during AF: ideal for precise, comfortable manual focus adjustments
This Sony 55-210mm (35mm equal to 82.5-315mm) is the best telephoto option for Sony E-mount lens considering its price. The Sony 55-210mm lens offers a wonderful stability of form and function: adequate zoom capability range in a lightweight design that is light and portable and extremely relaxed to keep and operate. It’s light and portable and extremely relaxed to keep and operate and it is perfect for sports or characteristics photography when you want to get up close from far away. Built-in Visual SteadyShot picture stabilizing system makes it possible to generate distinct pictures even when capturing portable in low light.