Sony a7S III Could Destroy All Other Camera Companies
In our previous Sony a7S III post, Sony corporation senior manager Yutaka Iwatsuki said the Sony a7S III will go beyond their customers’ expectations and to be a really innovative product.
In our previous Sony a7S III post, Sony corporation senior manager Yutaka Iwatsuki said the Sony a7S III will go beyond their customers’ expectations and to be a really innovative product. So, what do you expect from the Sony a7S III? What’s your specs wishlist? Today Caleb Pike at DSLR Video Shooter talks about how the Sony a7S III could shut down Canon, Nikon, Fuji and Panasonic, if these features are added to the camera. Check out!
Hot Sony Mirrorless Cameras:
- $200 off on Sony a7R III: $2,998 at Amazon
- Sony a7 III body: $1,998 at Amazon
- $400 off on Sony a7R II: $1,998 at Amazon
- 42.4 MP back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor with gapless on-chip lens design
- New front-end LSI and updated BIONZ X processing-engine for maximum processing speed
- Advanced Hybrid AF system with 399 focal-plan phase-detection AF points cover 68% of the image Plane and 425 contrast AF points covering 47% of the image area
Sony a7 III Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera Optical with 3-Inch LCD, Black (ILCE7M3/B)
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI Full-frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed* Advanced 24.2MP Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-frame Image Sensor * Sony test conditions. Compare to the α7 II
- 15-stop dynamic range, 14-bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800
- World's first Full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor-42.4MP, 5-axis in-body image stabilization optimized for 42.4MP full-frame, 4K movie recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning